Monday, July 13, 2009

What a Goof!

Claire's new thing is to crawl over to the giant window in the living room, pull herself up and look out. I believe she was trying to be productive while she was there, and decided to clean the window. We love how she gets distracted by a dog walking by, loses sight for a moment, then goes back to business. She really cracks us up.



I need to do an update of the past month, we have had a very stressful and eventful time. I will explain soon.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, she is so pretty! I miss Claire.

Brooklyn said...

Cai and I enjoyed watching this video together this morning. How handy that Claire is willing to clean windows for you! She's adorable.

Trisa said...

that is so funny! she looks so big! we miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Submission to AFV! Very cute :)

Hope you guys are ok...
"Stressful and eventful" sounds scary.

Alisha said...

hey sian, we heard about the tough time you guys have had from jeremy's parents. we have been praying for you and hope that everything is looking up! let us know how things go!

Angie said...

She's just hilarious! And she leaves a good amount of slobber there, too.

Destiny said...

How cute! She is so adorable! I love it! What happened last month? Sian- did you get a new number, or are you just ignoring me ;) I sent you a text. I hope everything is ok!